[Qualified pruning to ensure tree health and safety]
Removing a tree or stump can be a daunting and dangerous task. Doing the job right requires technical skills and specialised equipment. TreeFix is here to help. Our experienced team provides safe, controlled methods to remove unwanted or hazardous trees.
Some questions to ask yourself:
1. Does the tree show signs of distress, disease or structural weakness?
2. Are there any limbs or trunk sections broken or cracking?
3. Is the tree appropriate for the site where it is growing?
4. Is there evidence of ground heave at the tree’s base?
5. I don’t know what I’m looking at and wish I had someone to help with this.
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘yes’, then it’s time to speak with one of TreeFix’s fully qualified arborists. It’s not worth risking your personal safety or your property.
We clean up after ourselves and are mindful of surrounding plants
Save money and protect your property
Using a qualified arborculturist is more likely to save you money, be more cost effective long term and protect you from property or personal damages. Be aware that tree loppers are not arboriculturists. They may lack the knowledge and training needed to make the best decision for your tree. Be safe when selecting any type of contractor:
• Beware of ‘Canvasing Door Knockers’ are they advertising on a local platform like Yellow Pages?
• It only takes a minute to call and ‘Check on their Insurance’
• Get your quote in writing for your own protection
How to decide a tree’s future: retain or remove?
Ask yourself whether the tree has ascetic, historic or ecological significance. Does the tree contribute to the local environment or provide shade? Does the tree contribute to soil retention and prevent erosion? Have you considered the time required to grow a replacement and the value the tree may add to your property?
Get advice from the experts
TreeFix offers professional advice and consulting services. We want to help.
TreeFix has proudly served Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Caloundra and further for decades. Our customers enjoy our friendly team and expert advice, tidy and safe tree services. Put our 25 years of experience to work for you today.
We care for your trees, palms and the garden below.